"ECO™ by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial or post-consumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part from corn oil.
ECO by Cosentino is also an ideal substitute for natural or engineered stone."
- High performance against staining, scratching and scorching
- Non-porous, does not require sealers
- 10 designer colors available in polished texture
- Available in 63"x 128" slab and standard size tiles
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- Building teams can gain points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for a building project with ECO by Cosentino surfacing
- GreenGuard, NSF and Cradle to Cradle Certifications
"There are other eco-friendly surfacing materials in the market today. ECO by Cosentino reutilizes materials that have reached the end of their life cycle, thus saving on the creation and consumption of natural resources.
Most of the raw materials used in the creation of ECO by Cosentino are:"
- Stone Scraps
-----ECO by COSENTINO