Sincere's stocked Stainless Steel undermount Sink is very popular due to its usability, durability
and ease of cleaning.They are installed under the counter and are ideal for
use with our granite countertop to get a sophisticated look and easy to clean.
- 18 or 16 gauge thick steel to prevent dents and scratches.
- SoundShield undercoating maximizes sound deadening and inhibits condensation
- The exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish
With these sinks, any kitchen can be full of vigor and glamour!
Top Mount Sink
Under Mount Sink
Can't find what you want?
Check out our vendors and we may order for you with low price guaranteed
"BLANCO offers a large variety of award winning kitchen sink designs at all price points, with bowl configurations, bowl depths and installation styles available in both stainless steel and granite."
"BLANCO manufactures premium, patented, unmatched quality products utilizing safe technologies for our people and our environment."
" As the world’s largest purchaser of stainless steel, Franke has its choice of the best raw materials.
But that is only the beginning of the evolution from fine to Franke.
By lavishing this material with cost, care and craftsmanship Franke creates a stainless steel that is “uncommon.”
Let us tell you about the choices, the processes and the skills that Franke invests to raise its stainless steel
systems to the quality, beauty and longevity its discerning customers deserve."
- Does not alter the essence and flavor of food
- Surface is easy to clean
- Requires very little upkeep
- 100% recyclable, making it right for today’s environmentally conscious world
- Resists corrosion and has hygienic and aseptic properties
- Does not require the labor-intensive application of an added surface treatment
"Make the best sinks and provide the best customer service -- This was the simple idea established by a father and son nearly a century ago that provided the foundation of our company, Elkay Manufacturing. Elkay has grown significantly from our beginnings as a sink manufacturing company on the north side of Chicago, yet our dedication to innovative products and exceptional customer service remains the same."