- Pro-Select Controls
- Precise control at your fingertips.
- Heavy-Duty Grates and Professional-Style Knobs
- Continuous Grates
- Continuous Grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- Rapid Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
- Fits-More Cooktop
- The Fits-More cooktop features five burners so you can cook more at once.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Dimensions & Weights |
|Product Width: ||36" |
|Product Depth including Handle: ||28 1/2" |
|Product Depth with Door Open 90°: ||44 1/2" |
|Product Height: ||47 3/4" |
|Oven Interior Width: ||23" |
|Oven Interior Depth: ||18 1/2" |
|Oven Interior Height: ||15" |
|Cutout Width: ||36 1/4" min. |
|Cutout Depth: ||24" min. |
|Cutout Height: ||36" standard |
|Approximate Shipping Weight: ||220 lbs. |
|Oven Control/Timing System: ||Pro-Select Controls |
|Surface Type: ||Black Ceramic Glass |
|Sealed Gas Burners: ||Yes |
|Grates: ||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish |
|Window: ||Large |
|Exterior Door Finish: ||Real Stainless Steel |
|Handle Design: ||Stainless Steel |
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels): ||Black |
|Convection System: ||No |
|Oven Cleaning System: ||Self Clean |
|Drawer Functionality: ||Storage |
|Oven Controls |
|Bake/Broil: ||Yes/Low and High |
|Effortless Convection Conversion: ||No |
|Convection Bake/Broil/Roast: ||No |
|Quick Bake Convection: ||No |
|PowerPlus Reheat: ||No |
|My Favorite: ||No |
|Chicken Nugget Button: ||No |
|Pizza Button: ||No |
|Keep Warm: ||No |
|Add-a-Minute: ||No |
|Delay Bake: ||No |
|Self Clean: ||2, 3 Hours |
|Rapid Clean Option: ||Yes |
|Delay Clean: ||Yes |
|Kitchen Timer/Timed Cook Option: ||Yes |
|Auto Oven Shutoff: ||12 Hours |
|Lower Drawer Control: ||No |
|Cooktop Features |
|Right Front Burner: ||12,000 BTU |
|Right Rear Burner: ||5,000 BTU |
|Left Front Burner: ||14,500 BTU |
|Left Rear Burner: ||9,500 BTU |
|Center Extra Zone Burner: ||16,000 BTU |
|Oven Features |
|Capacity: ||3.7 cu. ft. |
|Oven Light: ||1 |
|Rack Configuration: ||2 Heavy Duty |
|Baking System: ||Even Baking Technology |
|Broiling System: ||Vari-Broil Hi/Lo |
|Bake Burner/Broil Burner: ||16,000/12,500 BTU |
|Drawer Racks: ||No |
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified): ||Yes |
|Power Supply Connection Location: ||Middle Bottom Rear |
|Gas Supply Connection Location: ||Right Bottom Rear |
|LP Gas Conversion Kit: ||Included |
|Voltage Rating: ||120 V/60 Hz/15 A |
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts: ||4.2 (For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.) |
|Amps @ 120 Volts: ||5 |
Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove
to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in
accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs,
handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors,
cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR
OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone