- SpaceWise Organization System
- Makes it easy to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it with a Store-More full-width drawer, gallon-size door bins, and Effortless Glide freezer drawers.
- Best-in-Class Ice and Water Filtration
- PureSource Ultra Water Filtration offers best-in-class water filtration so you get cleaner, fresher ice and water for your family.
- Real Stainless Steel
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- PowerPlus Freeze
- Quickly freeze whatever you store to keep foods at their freshest.
- Store-More Full-Width Cool Zone Drawer
- A large capacity full-width drawer provides enough space to easily store anything from sheet cakes and large platters to snacks and juice boxes.
- Effortless Glide Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in their crisper drawers which easily glide out, and are designed to effortlessly close.
- Effortless Glide Freezer Drawers
- Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to what's inside.
- Store-More Bins
- Their gallon-size bins are designed to store more, so you can easily fit a gallon of milk or 2-liter bottles.
- SpillSafe Glass Shelves
- SpillSafe glass shelves slide out for easy access and are designed to keep spills contained, making cleanup a breeze.
- PureAir Ultra Filters
- Their PureAir Ultra air filters effortlessly keep the air in your refrigerator fresh.
- Energy Saver Plus Technology
- Pro-Select Controls On Ice and Water Dispenser
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Automatic Alerts
- Refrigerator alerts you if the door is left open or if temperature rises.
- ENERGY STAR
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Total Capacity: ||22.6 Cu. Ft. |
|Refrigerator Capacity: ||15.7 Cu. Ft. |
|Freezer Capacity: ||6.9 Cu. Ft. |
|Door Design: ||Soft-Arc Doors |
|Door Handle Design: ||Stainless Steel |
|Cabinet Finish: ||Grey |
|Door Stops: ||Yes |
|Door Closers: ||Yes |
|Door Hinge Covers: ||Hidden |
|Rollers - Front / Rear: ||Adjustable / Yes |
|Energy Saver Plus Technology: ||Yes |
|Water Filter Location: ||Top-Right Fresh Food Section |
|Sound Package: ||Quiet Pack |
|Controls: ||Pro-Select |
|Dispenser Design: ||Tall, Single-Paddle |
|Number of Dispenser Buttons: ||13 |
|Crushed Ice / Cube Ice / Chilled Water: ||Yes / Yes / Yes |
|Ice Option: ||No |
|Freeze Option: ||PowerPlus |
|Display On / Off Option: ||Yes |
|Lock / Light: ||Yes / Yes |
|Temp / Door Ajar / Power Failure Alerts: ||Yes / Yes / Yes |
|Water Filter Change Indicator Light: ||Yes |
|Air Filter Change Indicator Light: ||Yes |
|Refrigerator Features |
|Lighting: ||Performance LED |
|Water Filter Type: ||PureSource Ultra |
|Air Filter Type: ||PureAir Ultra |
|Fixed Shelves: ||No |
|Quarter-Width Sliding Shelves: ||1 SpillSafe |
|Half-Width Sliding Shelves: ||3 SpillSafe |
|Cantilever Shelves: ||Yes |
|Store-More Full-Width Drawer: ||1 Cool Zone |
|Hanging Wine Rack: ||1 Clear |
|Hanging Can Dispenser: ||No |
|Crisper Drawer: ||2 Clear |
|Humidity Controls: ||2 |
|Dairy Compartment: ||1 Clear |
|Store-More Fixed Door Bins: ||2 White (1 Per Door) |
|Fixed Door Bins: ||1 Half-Gallon/2-Liter Clear |
|Adjustable Door Bins / Dispenser Bin: ||1 Two-Gallon Clear / 1 Clear |
|Non-Slip Bin Liner / Bottle Retainers: ||3 Grey / 1 |
|Freezer Features |
|Self-Closing Pull-Out Drawer: ||Yes |
|Sliding Full-Width Freezer Baskets: ||2 Effortless Glide |
|Basket Dividers: ||1 (Bottom Basket) |
|Lighting: ||Yes |
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified): ||Yes |
|ENERGY STAR: ||Yes |
|Power Supply Connection Location: ||Right Bottom Rear |
|Water Inlet Connection Location: ||Left Bottom Rear |
|Voltage Rating: ||120V / 60Hz / 15 or 20A |
|Connected Load (kW rating) @ 120 Volts: ||1.02 kW |
|Amps @ 120 Volts: ||8.5 Amps |
|Minimum Circuit Required: ||15 Amps |
|Approx. Shipping Weight: ||350 Lbs. |
|Width - Cabinet: ||35 5/8" |
|Width - Door: ||36" |
|Depth without Door: ||23 5/8" |
|Depth with Door: ||28 1/4" |
|Depth with Door Open 90°: ||42 9/16" |
|Depth with Drawer Fully Extended: ||45 3/8" |
|Height: ||69 3/8" |
|Built-in Look Cutout Dimensions |
|Width: ||36" |
|Depth: ||25" |
|Height: ||70 1/4" |
Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove
to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in
accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs,
handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors,
cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR
OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone