The T-H3S is a high efficient, condensing, tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 180,000 BTU, the T-H3S can produce enough hot water for three bathrooms in warmer climates or two baths in colder climates.
Available for indoor and outdoor installation, the T-H3S supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- Maximum flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.9 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for NG and LPG
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- ENERGY STAR? qualified
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Indoor model has integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Outdoor model includes remote control as standard feature
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes