- Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in the humidity-controlled crisper drawers
- Store-More Gallon Door Storage
- The deep refrigerator shelf gives you room to store more
- Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items - like a gallon of milk
- Full-Width Freezer Shelf
- Enjoy more usable space and better organization
- Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Reversible Door
- Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
- ENERGY STAR Rated
|Product Type: ||Top Freezer |
|Size: ||18 Cu. Ft. |
|Color: ||White |
|Energy Star: ||Yes |
|CSA Certified: ||Yes |
|Capacity: ||18.2 cu. ft. |
|Fresh Food Capacity: ||14.13 cu. ft. |
|Freezer Capacity: ||4.07 cu. ft. |
|Front Rollers: ||Fixed |
|Rear Rollers: ||Yes |
|Toe Grille: ||White |
|Door Handle Design: ||White Plastic |
|Door Hinge Covers: ||White |
|Reversible Door: ||Yes |
|Door Stops: ||Yes |
|Door Gasket: ||White |
|Door Design: ||Short Door |
|Door Finish: ||Textured |
|Door Style: ||UltraSoft |
|Cabinet Color: ||White |
|Cabinet Finish: ||Textured |
|Ice Maker: ||Optional |
|Ice Maker Type: ||IM-115 |
|Fresh Food Conveniences |
|Refrigerator Controls: ||Single Knob Control |
|Lighting Design: ||Standard |
|Dairy Compartment: ||Clear dairy door |
|Sliding Shelves: ||2 Wire |
|Shelf Area: ||15.9 |
|Humidity Controls: ||1 |
|Crispers: ||2 Clear |
|Fixed Door Racks: ||3 Full-Width |
|Freezer Conveniences |
|Fixed Shelves: ||1 Half Width |
|Fixed Racks: ||2 Full-Width White |
|Exterior Dimensions |
|Exterior Width: ||30" |
|Cabinet Width: ||29 5/8" |
|Exterior Depth: ||29 7/8" |
|Depth (Door Open 90 Degrees): ||58 1/8" |
|Cabinet Depth: ||26 5/8" |
|Cabinet Depth (including Door): ||29 7/8" |
|Cabinet Depth (including Handle): ||32 3/8" |
|Cabinet Height: ||65 3/8" |
|Exterior Height: ||66 1/8" |
|Cabinet Height (including Hinge Covers): ||66 1/8" |
|Shipping Weight: ||205 lbs. |
|Condenser Type: ||Dynamic |
|Voltage Rating: ||120V/60Hz/15 or 20A |
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts: ||0.54 kW |
|Power Supply Connection Location: ||Right bottom Rear |
Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove
to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in
accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs,
handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors,
cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR
OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone